Aluminum & Glass Garage Doors
Modernize your home with our popular line-up of aluminum and glass garage doors. The durable aluminum frame is available in a number of colors, including clear, black and bronze anodized, to complement your home style. Multiple glass options allow you to bring as much or as little natural light in as well as control the level of privacy.
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are constructed with aluminum and glass panels, lending a clean and modern aesthetic to any home or building. Avante® doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on hardware. Avante AX/AXU is characterized by the following features:
- Durable, low-maintenance 2-1/8″ commercial grade aluminum frame with many glazing options.
- Frame and solid aluminum panels available in choice of anodized and powder-coated finishes.
- Polyurethane-insulated rails and stiles (AXU only)
- Tempered full-view glass, acrylic or solid aluminum panel options. Insulated glass garage door panels are available for increased energy efficiency.
- Choose from our selection of aluminum garage door panel colors: White, Bronze, Brown, Clear Anodized, Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized.
- ColorBlast custom colors available
- Color-matched aluminum grip handle.
- WINDCODE® product available. (Click for details)
Learn More in Our Buying Guide
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are manufactured in the United States by expert craftspeople. These glass and aluminum doors can be built with tempered glass (optional insulated glass), acrylic, polygal or solid aluminum frame panels. Also available is a polyurethane-insulated frame option with R-value of 3.8 (with clear insulated glass). The replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-free aluminum retainer protects your garage (or any other room where your door is installed) from the outside elements.
Made of 2-1/8” durable commercial grade aluminum, making it virtually maintenance-free and long-lasting.
Model AXU made of 2-1/8″ durable commercial grade aluminum with polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 3.8 (with clear insulated glass)
Integral section joint seal for further reduction of air and water infiltration.
Smooth flat frame edge design for a more contemporary look.
Reinforcing fin included on doors wider than 14’. Standard doors 12’ and under do not use built-in reinforcing fin. Usage on widths 12’2” to 14’ depend upon glass weight. WINDCODE® doors may vary.
GRAY TINTED GLASS
BRONZE TINTED GLASS
WHITE LAMINATE GLASS
FROSTED (SATIN ETCHED) GLASS OR FROSTED ACRYLIC
CLEAR ANODIZED (ALUMINUM PANEL)
CLEAR ALUMINUM (ANODIZED)
DARK BRONZE (ANODIZED)
Optional Aluminum Grip Handle
Model AX Product Brochure
Products available through Independent Dealers
INSTALLATION & CARE
Handle Installation for Modern Series
Avante Installation & Maintenance Manual
Avante Collection Care and Maintenance Manual
1 Year Installation Warranty
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Get a free estimate on your garage door project today!