Steel Carriage House Garage Doors
Steel and composite carriage house garage doors with or without insulation.
When budget is the deciding factor, this low-maintenance, insulation-optional steel frame carriage house style garage door combines clean lines and classic charm to provide a popular style at a great value.
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the Grand Harbor® garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8″ vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
Door sample is shown in white.
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8″ polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Design Options for Garage Doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS – SERIES 1 & SERIES 2
SOLID TOP SECTIONS – SERIES 3 & SERIES 4
SQ22 – GH
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG
ARCH3 – SOLID (Double Door)
ARCH3 – WINDOW (Double Door)
GRLA3 – WINDOW (Double Door)
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
GRVA3 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA314 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA324 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
Cloplay require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
TWISTED “T” HANDLE
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE
Grand Harbor Brochure
Products available through Independent Dealers Like Us
INSTALLATION & CARE
Grand Harbor Collection Care and Maintenance Manual
Grand Harbor Installation & Maintenance Manual
1 and 2 Layer Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Grand Harbor Warranty
1 Year Installation Warranty
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Get a free estimate on your garage door project today!